- 'Giving Voice' campaign by RCSLT
- a bitly link
- american site about therapies inc. Speech Disorders
- Aphasia Corner Blog
- Aphasia Now — Website by aphasic people of working age
- APHASIOLOGY mag.
- Ben Goldacre —
- Brighton & Hove Council
- Connect : for people living with aphasia
- Online Speech Pathology
- SASH – Sussex Aphasia Self-Help
- Self Improvement Starts Here USA
- Speakability: national charity that supports and empowers people with Aphasia
- STROKE The Stroke Association
- TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) is a small nonprofit devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading
- traffic penalty tribunal
or facebook page SayAphasia
Aphasia Befriending Support (ABS)
next meeting will be at Brighton General Hospital (Elm Grove)
at 11 am, THURSDAY July 10th 2014
Aphasia Befriending Support (ABS) is run by the Community Neuro Rehabilitation Team in Brighton General Hospital (Elm Grove) as part of Sussex Community NHS Trust.
new link which is for students who are interested in pursuing a degree in speech pathology — it has a good list of
The 30 Best Mobile Apps for Speech Pathologists — see this in the links section of our wordpress…
SEE THE DISPLAY OUTSIDE THE BRIGHTON LIBRARY:
Stories from the Front Line
Fri 14.02.2014 – ONGOING
Four comic artists present four Stories from the Front Line of medical practice in Brighton. Four patients and four doctors shared their stories.
Sat 08.03.2014 – 20:00
Peggy Shaw had a stroke in January 2011. The stroke was in her PONS, which rhymes with the Fonz, one of her many role models.
SEE THE WEBSITE http://sickfestival.com/
see Reading List page
see ABS page